FIND ME ON FACEBOOK

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year Resolution....








So as 2010 comes to an end and 2011 is about to begin, I sit back and think of the last 30 years of my life, not just the last year itself. I must say, for all the ups and downs, thing are pretty good.... That's not to say they couldn't be better, but I will not complain on how things have turned out. I have graduated college and HS and have had some of the best experiences a person can ever have. I have made and lost many friends. I have also had and lost many girlfriends. Its just a natural part of life I guess. To be 30, healthy, employed and for the most part happy, who can complain.

Yes a lot of my friends and colleagues are a head of me in some ways socially one could say. No, I am not married and have no children, but all my money does go to me. And I get to go out and shake my ass anytime I want. Do I want a wife and children...... maybe.....I do know I want children. The wife part, well, it really isn't that serious to me..... Maybe because most of the parents in my family, my older aunt's and uncles and even my own parents, never stayed married. I know of only two cousins that have been married and have stayed married to the same person. Other than that, divorces were the norm. I am not sure if I am marriage material. Possibly I just want a person to hold and make happy without having to feel like we are stuck with each other. Is it possible to be in love forever and not have to consecrate through marriage? I sure hope so, or I am screwed.

As for kids, I am going to be a great dad..... Its just in me to love children with all my heart... They are the most innocent creatures in the world and are full of nothing but joy and love. Once they turn into teenagers, I'll ask God for a refund..... But until then, yes, I am sure I want kids.... So, my friends may have these things in their lives already, but I will get there.... when the time is right..... Or the condom breaks... whichever happens first... lmao!

So, for my resolutions for 2011.....
1) Lose weight..... I want to be 200lbs max by the time 2012 comes around.... I mean, if  the world is going to end, let me be at least a lot slimmer and sexier for the 7 virgins I am going to get in Heaven.... oh wait, thats the Muslim religion..... all Catholics get is judgement at the gates and some wings..... DAMNIT!
2) Go back to school...... I WANT THAT MASTERS BABY!!!!!!!
3) Get my finances in order..... Like I said, my money goes to me.... too bad my collectors think its theirs also... lmao!
4) Help coach my HS baseball team to the City Championships.... GO RAIDERS!!!
5) Live life to the fullest......

I know some of these are cheesy, but some times I feel useless and shiftless and I need to change it up.... I feel like more school and a better financial future will allow me to do things like vacation more often and go out to nicer places in the city.... So, I have to handle my business first.... Anyways, everyone have a safe and Happy New Years eve and start of 2011.....

Talk to you soon....

1 comment:

  1. when marriage works it is a blessing. the right person makes you better and can help you achieve all those goals. go for yours cuz!

    ReplyDelete